Saturday 1 November 2014

Happy Halloween


The Cubs have had a thing for pumpkins for as long as I can remember.  No idea why, but the bigger and the more orange they are, the better.   In a dream world they would fill the house with them all year round.  
This year, to my absolute joy, they announced orange was out and they would like green ones instead.  Imagine my joy! The rejoicing was short lived however when I was informed it was due to them all being transformed into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Lit up with neon, oh so tasteful, glow sticks. Not then, for the rather chic table display I was already envisaging.


These photos are taken from my book, Inspire, which I thought I'd share in case you have an overload of pumpkins that you don't know what do to with. Don't throw them away just yet - get out some paint and get crafty.  If you want an extra sparkle, sprinkle over some extra fine glitter when the paint's still wet.








No comments: