Tuesday 18 March 2014

Inspire Launch at Anthropologie


I had the best time launching my new book in Anthropologie last week.  The whole day was spent in the store preparing for the workshop I was doing in the afternoon and party in the evening.  I'd been potting cabbages with spring flowers all week and then the wonderful Tom and I - head of visual merchandising for their Kings Road store - got to work on our transformations, turning our area into a magical woodland.  I used red, white and savoy cabbages and filled them with pansies, cowslips, old fashioned primulas and grape hyacinths.  They were then nestled in among moss covered branches and logs and ended up looking like something from A Midsummer Night's Dream.




Delicious organic nibbles from Daylesford

 Chaz and I




 Sarah Corbett Winder, India Langton and Chloe Delevingne


 Chaz, Charles Delevingne and Numa Heathcote



 Me and Ari Dunn

 Alice Naylor Leyland and Ellie Shepherd




Sacha Forbes, Jules Konig and Chloe Delevingne



To buy Inspire, click here 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The display looks beautiful, I just spent about half an hour browsing floristry courses after reading this post, very inspiring! I love the cabbages and primroses :) Nikki x